Hair today?

My hair..... well four years ago I decided to go really short.  I carried this on throughout my pregnancy and when my daughter was born (it is always easier to have short hair when there is a little one around).  Then I decided to grow it into a more casual style.  This is when the problem hit.  I decided to change hairdresser as the one who did the short style was only capable of doing that one style, even though I told her that I wanted to grow the short style out (hope you are with this so far).  I started going to a well known hairdresser in the Trafford Centre.  At first this was really good but after a while all I was getting was a trim for my £59.00!  So I decided to give a local new business a try.  By this time my hair had grown quite a lot.  Ooops..... not good really.  I am 43 and to be honest I felt about 53 with the way my hair was looking.  So, last Monday, Ian decided he was going to do a bit a research in Manchester, looking at the salons on offer.  

TODAY.....  I had my hair cut at Trevor Sorbie in Manchester.  Bingo, I look ten years younger and feel two stone lighter.  Lovely lovely lovely.  Paul cut my hair, may I say "thank you Paul". Go to http://www.trevorsorbie.com/.

1 comment: