Bank Holiday Weekend

Well the children have started their mid term school holidays so its time to relax and put my feet up!!!! Never....  when you have a busy house to run consisting of teenagers and little ones it is never time to relax.  I helped Linda stay alive yesterday. Have I mentioned Linda before? No? Well Linda is a goldfish.  She "belongs" to my eight year old daughter, but I look after her wellbeing.  I keep her clean and keep her living conditions up to scratch.  Then it was time for the Eurovision Song Contest.  Something we always watch in our house.  Germany won and the UK came last.  No surprise there!!  In 1974, Germany came last in the Contest but they won the Football World Cup.  Now there is a statistic. 

Sunday....... Hunt the knitting pattern.  I have a half finished matinee jacket in a lovely Debbie Bliss wool.  But I omitted to put the pattern with the garment.  I did find it eventually so will post a piccie when finished.  It has been a great day of sport - motor racing, cricket, football and tennis.  None of which I have watched due to my two year old....... never mind!

Tomorrow...... My little one and I will be alone till three.  Ian is going on a Rail Tour to Edinburgh and will be away from six in the morning till eleven at night.  At three one of my big girls will be here to keep us company.  Once A is in bed, we will have a lovely paella, a glass of Rose and some trifle courtesy of Marks and Spencer's meal for two!!!!! 

Watch this space for plenty of crafty knitting pictures this coming week........

1 comment:

  1. Guilt is a terrible thing, until the paella was mentioned that is...., and the Rose...... and then the trifle......

    ReplyDelete