BLOGLAND

"Blogland" is brilliant.  Well I think it is brilliant most of the time.  I follow some great blogs where people just write about their passions and try and get others interested.  I find that blogging makes me express myself in a way that I would not "in real life" due to, probably, a confidence thing.  Some people are just good at writing it down and not so good at getting others to listen face to face. 

Some bloggers write about things that are happening in their life, I do to, to a certain extent.  I will talk about my partner Ian and my children, but not name my younger children directly.  My elder daughter has her own blog, uses twitter and facebook so I don't mind naming her in my blog, as she does not make herself anonomous to others.

The blogs I don't really care for are the ones where the blogger will "comment" on something that a third party has said or done, then their followers will comment by agreeing with them and basically adding fuel to the fire of the blogger.  This must give a great deal of pleasure to the blogger thinking that there are people out there who actually agree with them, whatever they say - not really real life is it!

So..... you bloggers out there who write about their lives.  Lets stick to the positives.  You never know who is reading your blog and might put two and two together.

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment