WELL ITS BEEN A WHILE

I haven't blogged in ages.  I have carried on reading the blogs I follow but to be honest have not really had anything to say until now. 

We are, at the moment, gripped into a cold spell of weather in the UK.  Look at my back garden.....


All the lovely birds that we enjoy in our garden have had to fend for themselves a little more and have found finding food very difficult.  They have needed a little help.

On the inside we are all gearing up for Christmas.  Our little one is three this year so she fully understands the meaning of Christmas....... presents, presents, presents, food, chocolate.

As far as I am concerned, I am busy with the girls, putting decorations up, dressing the tree and generally making the house look lovely for christmas.  I am also having success in rearing another round of flowers on my orchids.  They are lovely.





this one is a particular favourite of mine, simply beautiful.



My little one decided that as it was cold outside she would wear her hat all day... literally, even in front of a lovely warm glowing fire, she also decided she would wear her dolls bib, perhaps she is trying to tell me she in hungry!



No comments:

Post a Comment