MIKE THE CLOWN, MAYBE OR MAYBE NOT?

Depending on your opinion about whether Mike Ashley (owner of Newcastle United Football Club) had good grounds to sack Chris Hughton - the Manager who probably saved Newcastle from the double dip or relegation two seasons on the bounce - will now form part of your opinion as to whether he did the right thing.  You might care or you might not.  Personally I don't really care who manages Newcastle, but I do care that a man who comes over as well rounded, kind, compassionate to players who have problems etc. has ended up without a job...

Mr Ashley has said that he wants a Manager with more experience.....  watch this space.


I love this picture.  I have reproduced it from my lovely daughters blog.  It is well worth a read at http://www.amezzeray.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment