WHAT I LIKE

Apart from the obvious (my family and friends of course)..... what do I like......

Well, most of you will know I like craft and knitting, Man City, following current affairs and the mess that Nick and Dave are getting this country in (where is Nick these days..... any sightings of Nick, please report here)..... and


gladioli, don't you just love the majestic long stalk that starts flowering from the bottom to the top.......



reading trashy mags, or having the time to read them.  I nipped in Marks and Spencer for something for tea and ended up buying three!!!! I'm writing this post now, watching a film out of one eye so I don't really know when I will have time to read these.......



...... and whilst we are enjoying this spell of warm sultry weather - although it has been raining quite a lot today - thinking about the very cold winter that we endured...... at least some of us enjoyed it.....

2 comments:

  1. I didnt realise the weather was so drastically different on the other side of the Pennines :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should plug the photo on the wall next to the flowers..... :-)

    Hadn't realised that Ellie Belly had goine out in the snow with no clothes on either!

    ReplyDelete