I'm sorry.... so very sorry

It is never easy to tell someone that they are being cheated on.... never easy.  In fact it takes a very brave person (me) to be truthful and honest.  Many people just sit on by and let it all happen, turn a blind eye... well not me.  David, you are out of the way in America, and most deceptions are carried out when your partner is away, especially a long way away, I mean, it's not as if you are going to walk through the door at a minutes' notice....

David, Nick is cheating on you.... (there I said it). It is out in the open.  He said that the Iraq war was illegal, although you supported the invasion.  He also told the others (the house of commons) that the Yarlwood detention centre was closing, yes, closing. Wrong again.

Now, if you don't want to say anything, just watch carefully, watch your back and see how it goes, then thats your decision.  You could check his mobile, follow him, see where he goes, that sort of thing......  Maybe you can let me know what happens.  Just take care of yourself and watch your back,  oh and tell George to be careful, that Danny guy needs watching.  Love Ang xxxxx (your loyal friend)

No comments:

Post a Comment