BYE BYE CHRISTMAS, HELLO NEW YEAR

Well, today was officially the first day back at work after the Christmas holiday.  My little one and I took the decorations down and dusted and hoovered.  Taking the decorations down really exposes the plain atmosphere this creates.  Some people say the place looks bare and dull, if you are like me and like the mininal look then the place looks fantastic.....

My little girl did not like the decorations coming down.  Each time something was packed away she said "say yes mummy, say yes, can we keep it up, please say yes" so we compromised.......



lights under the front window (sorry about the glass in the front of the photo, it is water though)



she still thinks it is Christmas..... lovely.


1 comment:

  1. Clare, I want to tell you, again, I love you. Our love has been the thread through the labyrinth, the net under the high-wire walker, the only real thing in this strange life of mine that I could ever trust. Flights to Dar Es Salaam
    Cheap Flights to Dar Es Salaam
    Cheap Air Tickets to Dar Es Salaam

    ReplyDelete