A NEW ADDITION TO OUR FAMILY

I hope everyone had a very merry christmas and has an equally joyous new year.

Yes, we have a new addition, well two new additions to our family.....

Yes, you guessed.....


the Charlie and Lola DVD Box Set, belonging to the youngest member of our family.

Charlie and Lola are a great addition.  I am having a lazy Christmas Thursday today, no washing, no housework.... no..... well no nothing!!!  So I am sat at the dining room table, doing some computer things and Charlie and Lola are on in the background.  Little one was watching until a little while ago when she disappeared upstairs with big sister.  It did enter my head to go and switch this DVD off and catch up on the news or the sports news, but alas, I hesitated and Charlie and Lola remain in my lounge.

Ian went out for a walk this morning and bought me a lovely selection of flowers to cheer the house up..  thank you. 

I did think this Christmas break would be a little tedious having four days off in total but I suppose it has been a nice rest.  We did venture out on Tuesday to a department store called John Lewis.  You could probably call this a "high end" store with lots of home furnishings, crockery, cutlery, knitting and sewing things, toys etc and quite a nice coffee shop.  It was packed full of ignorant people, of all ages I might add, pushing and shoving, reaching in front of you..... it was well, hellish.....



and finally....... congratulations to the England cricket team on their win down under.....

go to http://www.condemnation2010.blogspot.com/  for more on this.....






No comments:

Post a Comment