NEW BEGINNINGS

Today we took the children to the City of Manchester Stadium to introduce them (brainwash) to the new players.  We watched an open training session (http://www.mcfc.co.uk/) which formed part of the Open Day (annual). 

According to the web site, Cadbury were playing a huge part at this fun day (yes we thought, free chocolate for us all).  Well all we could see was a poster advertising a Curly Wurly.  There was about 8500 people in attendance, four face painters and a handful of burger/hotdog sellers.  I thought I would treat the children to a hot dog - think again me thinks, when I found out they were £4.00 each, I asked the seller to cut two in half.  The training session was good, but the shop was full and the tills rolling as it was the first day the new home strip was on sale.....

I would like to think that City were thinking about bringing the blue community together for a fun day, but hey....... cynical thoughts took over and well, I could not possibly comment.


Manu..... we love you.......     BUT



..............one of these little curly wurly's would have been good..... I am not a greedy girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment