HELLO MR TUMBLE


"hello everyone, I am Mr Tumble.  I was on the television at the same time George Osborne was delivering his first budget.  I made much more sense teaching my little subjects sign language.  I don't upset people, go back on promises and make people worry about their futures".

What is even more upsetting/worrying/annoying (you get the drift) is not Georgey boy, but the wolf in sheeps clothing, Nick Clegg!!!!!  I consider myself to be a good judge of character but hey, he is clever.  He took us all in.  All us good souls who thought that voting Liberal Democrat would keep the Tories out. All us nice clean living people who thought that Nick was telling us the truth.  Only for him to get into bed with a bunch of rich boys who don't care about our children, us, our pensioners.  All those promises you gave us.  SHAME ON YOU NICK.

No comments:

Post a Comment