I'M NOT QUITE SURE WHAT IS GOING ON... REALLY

At the moment I am watching a programme on Channel 5 about the "relationship" between Dave and Nick.  It is not very informative, a little trashy I suppose, but it is pretty good entertainment.


                                                                 BATMAN AND ROBIN?


                                           
                                                                 DAVE AND NICK?
"There may be trouble ahead, but while there's moonlight and music and love and romance, lets face the music and dance".

As I'm in with just my 2 year old tonight, I am probably thinking about issues that are going on today more than I would do normally. 

Why did the Mail on Sunday do a hatchet job on our 2018 World Cup bid.  I recon there should be a campaign for everyone to boycott buying this trashy rag.  They show no pride in Britain whatsoever and do everything they can to disrespect the country.  OK, Lord T (not sure how to spell it) was probably caught in a compromising position with a pretty woman (who is now being represented by Max Clifford), trying to impress her, trying to talk up his position and what he knows.  He is not the first and won't be the last man to do this.  A couple of weeks ago the Mail on Sunday paid Gillian Duffy to do a piece on Gordon Brown and "biggotgate", now they do this....  Come on, the Sunday Sport is probably a more credible newspaper to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment