Nick Nick Nick.....

(I have time on my hands, the hoover is plugged in but no movement as yet, the washing is all done, half in the tumble and half on the lazy susan.  My big girls are off to college and school and my little angel is travelling home with daddy after a weekend with grandma and grandad)

I am listening to Nicky Campbell's breakfast phone in on Radio Five Live, listening to an important phone in with Nick Griffin (BNP).  The BNP do not have any policies on Treasury issues etc.  NG was asked by a caller his policies on Education and all he could come up with was that the BNP would bring back Christian only assemblies in school!  This guy is completely scary.  We need to control immigration in this country as do every country.  However,  there are ways and means to do this.  I consider myself to be a stay at home mummy with a fairly comfortable life.  Partner who works to enable me to enjoy bringing up my children.  We make sacrifices for me to stay at home, as my partner travels as part of his job.  This earns him a decent salary.  We love a good bargain in the shops, eat well, have a nice car and holidays.  There will be similar mummy's to me, all over the country.  Some will be of different origin to me but will want the same things and to achieve the same things in life.  Those who are of different origin - DONT BE SCARED BY NG - HE FOOLS NO-ONE. When I listen to him I feel overwhelmed by his attitude.  He considers all immigrants, even third generation etc., to be a risk to my life.  Come on.  I'm ok. We are ok.  You get out of life what you put in. Listen to my third Nick of the day..... Nick Clegg.

No comments:

Post a Comment