I'M BACK

Well, it's a massive two weeks since my last post.  I have been really busy.  Ian has been away from home with work.  While he was away I went to visit his parents for a few days - to celebrate Grandma's birthday (I won't tell you which one!!!)  As I arrived home, so did Ian!  The last week has been really hectic.  First week of the Easter Holidays for the children.  We went to visit my eldest daughter who is away at University.  She declined to visit over the Easter Holidays as she has "studenty" things to do (no, not assignments and organising her flat, alas, I am talking about drinking and sleeping - oh what it is to be young and carefree).  We bought her a bag of shopping and gave her the obligatory £20 to keep her going - for at least one more day!  It's Good Friday today and we have spent the day inside.  Chasing a two year old around all day can be a little draining so we are now eagerly awaiting the start of the Masterchef round at 730.  Come on Stacie!!!  The good down to earth geordie lass!!!  Come on Newcastle - lets get promoted this weekend and last but not at all least - City, do me a favour and let me enjoy watching you tomorrow.... NOTE:  I will be working on a knitting project this weekend which I will share with you during next week.  This is a very special project for a special friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment