ALONE



Today is the first day that I am alone with the children (for a week). Yesterday, as a treat, before (I) went on a trip with work we all went to Martin Mere Bird Sanctuary near Preston. It has been a really Spring like week and we had a lovely, easy, drive over - until we were just around the corner that is! The suspension on the car was no longer suspension and we felt like we were all sat on the road, peddling furiously as the car dithered up the road to the Bird Sanctuary. Great! We got Recovery out - incidentally the service we received was excellent. We got away from Martin Mere later than we anticipated but with the car in tact and the suspension back. Along the way during that day we also found out that our car was on a "recall" list to have the fault rectified..... this made us feel really good. As a result of this I expect the car to fail again at any moment. Anyhow, as I face the weekend and following five days alone (yawn yawn) I am planning my crafty exploits, projects that I have started and not yet finished - you know the thing. I will tidy up all my wools and patterns etc and have a planning session as to what I am going to do in the next month or so.

Easter beckons.... I love Easter. Something in my head tells me it is the first turning point in the year, when all the flowers spring up into life.... lovely. Have a look at www.holidays.kaboose.com/easter for a little inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment